Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is the only vinegar allowed on the anti-Candida diet. But the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, or ACV for short, are far greater than just being beneficial for Candida sufferers, as explained below by Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM. If you’ve ever wondered why ACV is so good for your health and why other vinegars are not so beneficial, read on…
The Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
“Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is made from nutritious, organically grown apples and retains many beneficial components because raw apple cider vinegar is not pasteurized. ACV undergoes two fermentation processes where it produces enzymes and life giving nutrients that make apple cider vinegar the powerhouse it is.”
As you can see, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar offers multiple health benefits. Just to recap, here are just some of them:
- DETOX: Raw Apple Cider Vinegar may support bowel irregularity, helping the body to remove toxins faster.
- SKIN: Good for the skin, helping to remove blemishes and giving it a smoother texture and appearance.
- JOINT SUPPORT: May help with joint pain and stiffness
- WEIGHT LOSS: ACV helps break down fats, helping your body use them instead of storing them.
- CANDIDA SUPPORT: ACV has antiviral and antifungal properties, thus supporting an anti-Candida diet.
For more information on the anti-Candida diet, including a full list of foods to include and exclude from your diet click here